When it comes to caring for a loved one, in-home physical therapy is one of the best options available for many individuals and their families. Our skilled physical therapists at Blossom Ridge Home Health & Hospice are highly regarded for the compassionate care they provide to home health patients in Sacramento and Stockton and surrounding areas.
Individuals who may benefit from in-home physical therapy include those who are suffering from a range of conditions.
These conditions include:
- Those who have suffered an injury, such as a broken hip
- Pain experienced all over the body, including the knees, back, shoulder, wrist, and more
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Plus many additional conditions
Not only is in-home physical therapy useful in helping seniors maintain good health and regain independence after an illness or injury, it can also help relieve pain for individuals who suffer from chronic pain.
Receiving physical therapy treatment in a home health environment has many benefits
These benefits include
- Helps prevent future falls
- Improves strength, balance, mobility, and overall health in general
- Avoiding the stress of outpatient physical therapy
- Personalized care provided by in-home therapists
Studies have shown that a combination of these benefits oftentimes leads to faster progress and healing. To learn more about how physical therapy, visit the American Physical Therapy Association’s education resource center.